Thread: How are Genetically Modified Foods a danger to public Safety?

How are Genetically Modified Foods a danger to public Safety?

Need ideas for an essay I'm writing, good sources and evidence would be helpful.

Maybe not so much harmful but useless. From the book Fast Food Nation I had learned that most genetically modified foods lack the nutrients of fresh grown ones so for example an apple that has been modified would have the nutritional value of 1/10 of a normal apple.

typically, they are not.
    however, consider starlink corn, which was approved for animal feed, and found it's way into people food.
    once you have any food product, people are going to eat it.

another problem is that GM foods are tested, but there's no way that testing can determine what the effects will be once it's released into general use -- specifically, how it will react to unintended plant and animal species.

sometimes We can't be sure if mixing two types of food together can be toxic to humans.
    nut generally, they are not toxic

Re: How are Genetically Modified Foods a danger to public Safety?

They are not at all dangerous. They have long been used in a wide range of activities. I already wrote on https://essayontime.com.au/write-my-essay-australia/ about their complete harmlessness and imported a variety of articles for confirmation.